Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to process a rental application?It usually takes 2 -3 business days to process a rental application. The process entails a background check(criminal, civil, public & rental history) and verification employment.
- Is there a rental application fee?Yes. The rental application fee is $25.00 per applicant & $15.00 each additional occupant, 18 years or older. For example: 1st applicant, 2nd applicant (spouse/other), and one additional occupant 18 years old would equal a total fee of $65.00.
- Do I need to provide proof of income?We may ask you to provide a copy of your most recent year-to-date paystub or a copy of your current year Social Security/SSI benefit letter.
- Do you allow pets?We have a No Pet Policy. However, we occasionally waive this policy based on the property, the type of pet, how many pets and the applicants current & previous rental history. If we do allow a pet there is a one time non-refundable pet deposit. The pet deposit is half the amount of the security deposit. For example: Security deposit is $500.00, the pet deposit will be an additional $ 250.00.
- Does the Rental come with stove & refrigerator?Our homes do not come furnished with appliances. Our apartments & duplexes come with appliances unless otherwise stated in the property description. All of our homes do have hook-up for washer/dryer (applicant provides) and most are set up for an electric stove/oven. Again applicant/tenant provides their own appliances for the homes.