208 E Hwy 57

Elnora, IN, 47529

  • Price $98,000
  • Beds3
  • Baths2
  • Sq. Ft.1189
  • MLS #201834902
NEW EVERYTHING. Painstakingly remodeled down to the studs, inside and out, top to bottom! All new kitchen appliances and cabinetry, both full bathrooms, flooring, walls, wiring, lighting, siding and roof. All new laundry room, windows and more. Be the first one to live in this completely renovated 3 bedroom home on double lot.

Annual Taxes: $630
  • # of Rooms7
  • Amenities1st Bdrm En Suite, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Washer Hook-Up
  • Architectual StyleBungalow
  • Basement/FoundationCrawl
  • CoolingNone
  • DrivewayGravel
  • FireplaceNo
  • FlooringVinyl
  • FenceNone
  • HeatingGas,Forced Air
  • Lot Size26136
  • Lot DescriptionCorner,0-2.9999
  • Sale IncludesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Electric
  • SewagePublic
  • StyleOne Story
  • TownshipElmore
    • Customer Care

      Phone: (812) 882-2202
      Fax: (812) 882-8777

      Request More Information

      • New Code

    Mortgage Calculator


    This was our first experience selling a property through a real estate company. Jan is first rate! Professional, prompt, knowledgeable & motivated. We always knew she had our best interest at heart. Thank you Jan for making this sale experience quick & painless.
    Mike & Julie Beaman

    More Testimonials

    Frequently asked questions

    Why does the mortgagee sometimes require a Survey of the property?
    Most mortgage lenders require a current and valid Real Property Report (survey) and proof of zoning by-law compliance from the local municipality, i.e. city, town, Municipal district, etc. The mortgagee (lender) does this to insure initially that the buildings are entirely within the property boundaries and there is no risk that the security for the mortgage will be damaged by the forced removal of the improvements. Most Lenders will now accept a Real Property Report and evidence of municipal compliance or a policy of Title Insurance.

    More F.A.Q.S