304 Eastside Park Road

Washington, IN, 47501

  • Price $305,000
  • Beds3
  • Baths3
  • Sq. Ft.3675
  • MLS #201833995
Beautiful ranch style home located on the eastside with mature trees and paved drive. Main level includes living room, kitchen with custom hickory cabinets & pantry, dining room, master suite with bath, 2 additional bedrooms, full bath, and laundry room. Finished walkout basement includes 2nd kitchen, family room with fireplace, 3 additional rooms, full bath, and utility room. Attached 2-car garage with ample parking and large barn with water, electricity, and a loft all on 2.46 acres +/-. Additional 4.6 acres +/- available. Please click on the link below to see a virtual tour of this home.

Annual Taxes: $2,610
  • # of Rooms11
  • AmenitiesPatio Open, Porch Open
  • Basement/FoundationFull Basement,Walk-Out Basement,Finished
  • CoolingCentral Air
  • FireplaceYes
  • GarageAttached
  • HeatingGas
  • Lot Size107271
  • Lot DescriptionSlope
  • Sale IncludesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Electric, Trash Compactor
  • SewageCity
  • StyleOne Story
  • TownshipWashington
    • Customer Care

      Phone: (812) 882-2202
      Fax: (812) 882-8777

      Request More Information

      • New Code

    Mortgage Calculator


    We love everyone at Klein's. They are so personal & professional. Heath & Angie are the best!. We look forward to buying and selling with them every couple of years.
    Adam & Amy Farmer

    More Testimonials

    Frequently asked questions

    Why does the mortgagee sometimes require a Survey of the property?
    Most mortgage lenders require a current and valid Real Property Report (survey) and proof of zoning by-law compliance from the local municipality, i.e. city, town, Municipal district, etc. The mortgagee (lender) does this to insure initially that the buildings are entirely within the property boundaries and there is no risk that the security for the mortgage will be damaged by the forced removal of the improvements. Most Lenders will now accept a Real Property Report and evidence of municipal compliance or a policy of Title Insurance.

    More F.A.Q.S