108 Indiana Street

Freelandville, IN, 47535

  • Price $12,900
  • Beds3
  • Baths1
  • Sq. Ft.1288
  • MLS #201748912
This is a spacious 3 bed, 1 bath home located in Freelandville, IN. The home offers hardwood flooring, a nice fireplace , and large bedrooms. In need of updates and repairs before move in ready. The home has great potential, great for a handyman or investor.

Annual Taxes: $196
  • # of Rooms6
  • Architectual StyleOther
  • Basement/FoundationSlab
  • CoolingNone
  • DrivewayPavers
  • FireplaceYes
  • FlooringHardwood Floors,Laminate
  • FenceNone
  • HeatingGas
  • Lot Size8712
  • Lot DescriptionLevel
  • SewageUnknown
  • StyleOne and Half Story
  • TownshipWashington
    • Customer Care

      Phone: (812) 882-2202
      Fax: (812) 882-8777

      Request More Information

      • New Code

    Mortgage Calculator


    Thank you so much for your help in selling mom house! You and your agents were professional but compassionate and understanding of the situation I was involved in. Being so far removed from Vincennes, it was imperative I trust the agency handling the process, and I felt confident trusting Klein's. You made an excellent first impression and certainly didn't disappoint. Thanks again for everything.
    Marianne Adams

    More Testimonials

    Frequently asked questions

    Why do I need to have Title Insurance?
    Before offering to issue a title insurance policy, a title company will do a title search to learn whether there are any problems or limitations with the title. This search is done in an effort to minimize the risks of offering insurance. By minimizing the risks of claims being made, a title insurance company is able to offer its insurance policies for a relatively low, one-time fee. Problems such as deeds, wills, and/or trusts that contain improper vesting and incorrect names, outstanding mortgages, judgments, and tax liens, easements, or incorrect notary acknowledgments are generally found through the title search and usually can be cleared up before the closing on the property.

    More F.A.Q.S