4303 E Busseron Road

Oaktown, IN, 47561

  • Price $81,500
  • Beds3
  • Baths2
  • Sq. Ft.1512
  • MLS #201744266
This property features a 3 bedroom split floor plan with 2 full baths, an open, eat-in kitchen adjacent to a large, living area, 3 walk-in bedroom closets, an open back deck and covered front porch. Property includes a recently remodeled barn with a heated workshop, 2 additional outbuildings.

Annual Taxes: $898
  • # of Rooms8
  • Amenities1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s),Chair Rail, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Porch Covered, Split Br Floor Plan, Tub/Shower Combination, Workshop, Garage-Heated, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up
  • Architectual StyleRanch
  • Basement/FoundationCrawl
  • CoolingCentral Air
  • DrivewayGravel
  • FireplaceNo
  • FlooringCarpet,Tile,Vinyl
  • FenceNone
  • GarageDetached
  • HeatingElectric
  • Lot Size145926
  • Lot DescriptionLevel,15+
  • Sale IncludesRefrigerator, Window Treatments, Kitchen Exhaust Hood, Oven-Electric, Range-Electric, Water Heater Electric, Window Treatment-Blinds
  • SewageWell
  • StyleOne Story
  • TownshipBusseron
    • Phil Corrona

      Cell: (812) 890-9764

      Request More Information

      • New Code

    Mortgage Calculator


    "Phil did a great job.  He was very attentive to our needs and promptly responded to our calls and texts.  His interpersonal skills are outstanding."
    Scott Stine

    More Testimonials

    Frequently asked questions

    Why does the mortgagee sometimes require a Survey of the property?
    Most mortgage lenders require a current and valid Real Property Report (survey) and proof of zoning by-law compliance from the local municipality, i.e. city, town, Municipal district, etc. The mortgagee (lender) does this to insure initially that the buildings are entirely within the property boundaries and there is no risk that the security for the mortgage will be damaged by the forced removal of the improvements. Most Lenders will now accept a Real Property Report and evidence of municipal compliance or a policy of Title Insurance.

    More F.A.Q.S