2 Brady Lane

Washington, IN, 47501

  • Price $357,000
  • Beds3
  • Baths312
  • Sq. Ft.4409
  • MLS #201741889
Great location! As you enter this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath brick home you see the fabulous 2-story foyer with open staircase. Also includes large living room, huge kitchen with island, dining room, family room with brick fireplace and two French doors out to pool area, den with built-ins and French door overlooking the pool, master bedroom with master bath and walk-in closet with built-ins, 2 additional bedrooms with convenient Jack and Jill bath, laundry room with built-in cabinetry, large walk up basement for storage or additional living space, 2 1/2 car garage, and inground pool.

Annual Taxes: $3,777
  • # of Rooms8
  • Amenities1st Bdrm En Suite, Ceiling-9+,Closet(s) Walk-in, Crown Molding, Eat-In Kitchen, Jet Tub, Kitchen Island, Main Floor Laundry
  • Basement/FoundationCrawl,Partial Basement
  • CoolingCentral Air
  • FireplaceYes
  • FlooringCarpet,Ceramic Tile
  • GarageAttached
  • HeatingGas,Forced Air
  • Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
  • Sale IncludesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Cooktop-Electric, Oven-Built-In
  • SewageCity
  • StyleTwo Story
  • TownshipWashington
    • Customer Care

      Phone: (812) 882-2202
      Fax: (812) 882-8777

      Request More Information

      • New Code

    Mortgage Calculator


    Just wanted to say that Jan did an outstanding job in getting my house sold.
    Kevin Moan

    More Testimonials

    Frequently asked questions

    Why does the mortgagee sometimes require a Survey of the property?
    Most mortgage lenders require a current and valid Real Property Report (survey) and proof of zoning by-law compliance from the local municipality, i.e. city, town, Municipal district, etc. The mortgagee (lender) does this to insure initially that the buildings are entirely within the property boundaries and there is no risk that the security for the mortgage will be damaged by the forced removal of the improvements. Most Lenders will now accept a Real Property Report and evidence of municipal compliance or a policy of Title Insurance.

    More F.A.Q.S